Sunday 18 March 2012

11. Back in the city.

I'm back at my Aunt's for the week. Another week of uni/placement to be had. Extremely early mornings and long, eventful days.
I'm hoping to hear back from the real estate agent this week about some units I applied for. Hopefully I get one, and can move in as soon as possible to stop the unbearable driving back and forwards. Stupid. I have quite my job, one more shift left and then I don't have a reason to go back to my hometown! Yay! 
I'm hanging out for this weekend. It's my 6 month anniversary with my boyfriend and we are going away for a night. First night alone together since January! Should be cute. He bought me this Pandora charm as an early present. He's my kitty cat, so it's a cute reminder of him to have. 



I've finally nearly filled up a section, so I can get the little stopper things to keep them from moving around everywhere. We are just getting each other little presents, so I'm going to find a cool keyring or something for him. Dorky, but fine. Plus I've made him something really cool, which I won't say incase he reads this!

I'm trying to update as often as I can but time is limited and no one reads this anyways. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Love your Pandora charm !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete