Monday 20 February 2012

1. YouTube Monday.

Hey everyone. Today I'm excited to start blogging for you.
On Monday's I'll be posting my favourite YouTubers. Anything from comedians, to vloggers, to musicians, etc. YouTube has so many great people out there that everyone should know about.


This week's YouTuber is DAILY GRACE.
The video about is a hilarious video about Tampons, or 'Tampies' as Grace likes to call them.
Daily Grace is one of the funniest, talented, gorgeous vloggers I have come across. Each weekday she does a themed video. (Which is obviously where I got the idea for this blog.)
She delightfully awkward and has really good comedic timing.
If I'm bored, I just watch Daily Grace videos. If I'm sad, I just watch Daily Grace videos. If I'm anything, I just watch Daily Grace videos.
Watch the video above, go to her channel, watch more, subscribe. You'll want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment