Tuesday 21 February 2012

2. Product Tuesday.

Hello there. :)
Tuesdays I review a product that I love, or hate.
Today, it's something I adore. Completely.



This is my Natio Daily Protection Face Moisturiser SPF 15.
(Please excuse my work uniform.)

I love this stuff. My mum gave me a sample of it a few months ago and I have used it everyday since.
It's a 'lightweight smoothing lotion. Helps prevent premature ageing. Orange, lavender, ylang ylang.'
It smells so yum. It's not really thick, but isn't watery either. It's really great for my skin (combination) and really goes well with my exfoliator and cleanser. I recommend this to everyone, and you!

Price: $16.95 (Australian) from Priceline.
Rating: 9/10. It would be 10 but although the smell is awesome, it stays around for a while. 

I love this, try some for yourself. :)

1 comment:

  1. looks fab!
    lovely post and blog!

    love,x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete