Sunday 19 February 2012

Welcome.

I'm Laura. Each day of the week I have a theme post.

Monday: YOUTUBE. I'm a huge fan of YouTube. I'll post a YouTuber I like, tell you about them. Might be a vlogger, comedian, musician, other.
Tuesday: PRODUCT. I post a review, picture and demo of a product I am loving at the moment. Could be skincare, makeup, food, other.
Wednesday: RANT. I'm a ranter. By the middle of the week I'll definitely have something to rant about. 
Thursday: MUSIC. A favourite song, artist, album or even one of my covers.
Friday: ADVICE/ANYTHING. I'll give advice if anyone asks for it, or I'll post something random.
On the weekends I'll post outfits, or anything I find. 
This is also on Tumblr (my 'homepage' on here), so follow me there too!

4 comments:

  1. nice idea ! looking forward to your posts <3
    im a new follower ... hope you can visit / follow my page soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited. Haha. :)
      Amazing blog by the way! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Can't wait to get started tomorrow.
      LOVE your blog.

      Delete