Wednesday 22 February 2012

3. Rant Wednesday.

So today I'm in the city, headed for my university orientation day. So for the next two days I'm stuck with metro trains in all their shitness.
First train was 2 mins late. I'm definitely not complaining, that's good for here. But everything is delayed. At the main station where I had to swap trains, the goddamn escalator was broken so we had to walk up the steep ass escalator. That would be play if the whole city wasnt trying to do the same thing. Then I got this bitchyness fr some woman with her daughter saying 'let this girl (side note, definitely not a little girl.) go through. She obviously wants too.'
Of course I do! My train is supposed to leave NOW. Very annoying.
Now I'm on the other delayed train, luckily it's still going to give me heaps of time to find the building and room I'm supposed to be in.
I get lost easy.

Until next time, you know you love me. xoxo, goss- I mean.. Bye!

1 comment: